Atlantic Water Gardens TidalWave TT-Series pumps are the next generation of ultra-high efficiency asynchronous submersible pumps for ponds, waterfalls, water features and fountains. Offering flows from 1500 to 9000 gallons per hours, these pumps are compact to fit the tightest spaces and can fit a wide range of applications. The TT-Series is specifically designed to be clog-resistant and hard water-tolerant, making them the perfect choice for all high flow, medium head applications. To find out if this pump is right for your water feature application, watch the product video above on “How to Calculate Total Dynamic Head”, which is also available on YouTube on the AWGTV page. This guide will help you find out if you are using the correct pump for your pond, waterfall, water feature or fountain.
- Asynchronous Pumps combine the efficiency of Magnetic Induction with the power of Direct Drive geometry, keeping operating and ownership costs to a minimum
- Atlantic TT-Series pump more water for less watts regardless of water chemistry, making them the ideal choice for water gardens
- Compact design fits the tightest pump chambers, perfect for vertical and multiple pump applications
- Excellent resistance to fouling in hard water environments and simple maintenance keeps pumps running in adverse conditions
- Ribs and large openings in pre-filter and handle provide tremendous surface area for greater clog resistance, decreasing upkeep and increasing pump life
- 3-year Warranty
- Ensure you are choosing the perfect pump for your application by following the steps of Calculating Total Dynamic Head video, located with the product photos