Quite versatile to be used in different backyard garden projects. Excellent addition to bird baths or small water ponds. If you want any pump to last try putting a stocking over the pump and clean the stocking once a week.
Comes with 4 different nozzle heads for replacement which have different visual fountain. If you don’t want the water pumping out of the bird bath, just took off the top interchangeable head so the water isn’t forced into the smaller holes and now the water gently comes out of the tube acting more like a water wiggler.
Solar panel: 9V/2W
Solar panel size: 5.91 * 4.92 inch / 12.5*15cm
Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V
Maximum water flowing: 150L/h
Maximum lift: 1.2m.
Maximum water height: 60cm
Cable length: 10ft/3m
Without on/off switch.
1. Make sure that you submerge the pump in water before uncovering the panel because it starts as soon as the sun hits the panel.
If you don’t want the water to splash out of the bird bath, don’t put the attachments on so it’s more of a bubbler.
2. Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Don’t put the solar panel and the control box in water, or it will be damaged.
4. Clean the pump regularly. If it’s duty, it will stop working.
5. The solar panel is made up of glass and metal. You must be careful when using it. And keep out of reach of children.
- Long Cable Length: 10ft/3m cord from the pump to the solar panel so it would get sun most of the day
- Made up of polycrystalline silicon and ABS, safe and reliable for the added durability
- Easy to Install & Convenient to Disassemble — No screws and no plugs required, totally hassle-free.
- It pumps IMMEDIATELY once the sunlight hits the solar panel (CONSTANT, DIRECT sunlight).
- Great for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.